- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Communicate with respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other collective members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other collective members
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to us.
By applying to the collective and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.